NEW 2018 MODEL MONOBUGGY GOLF SCOOTER :
Flexible assistance to get around on the golf course
You can accompany your fellow players
Preserve the social aspect of the game of golf
Save energy – that can then be used on the game
Can be transported in most cars
- New Panasonic 23,2 Ah high quality Lithium Battery. Smaller and lighter but with more power.
- Now with belt-drive to reduce service and noise.
- 25mm x 890mm HTD 5M Syncroforce CXP belt, imported from Continental in Germany. 60% stronger than normal industrial belts.
- Mudguard to prevent Grass and dust etc. from getting between belt and pulley.
- 120T rear Pulley and 14T front pulley to get enough up-hill climb ability.
- New design for the golf-rack to accept all sizes golf bags. Easy fixing with Velcro-band.
- Powerful brushless high-quality motor.
- Improved electric controller for smooth speed control from 0 – 15 km/hour.
- Anti-rust treatment of metal frames before finish painting.
- All in one packaging = “Plug and Play” in 5 min.
- Total weight only 25kg. ex. rack, battery and seat post.
- Compact size: L: 124cm. H: 55cm. W: 43cm.
- Improved front- and rear suspension.
- Improved service friendly drum brake system.
- Retail: 1.800 Euro.
It seems that the general idea to buy golf carts is to assist in further enjoying the game of golf. As technology continues to evolve so too does the way we travel when hitting the white ball. The introduction of electric golf buggies is not something new to golf although it has become very popular. No longer are electric golf carts underpowered and unable to maneuver around the extreme terrain course. The new generation electric golf carts are in many ways far superior in delivering power and comfort to the modern day golfer. Breathe in the fresh air without the smell of fuel following you around, no contributing combustion engine noise to upset the mood. Just clean, quiet running from the new electric golf carts. The monobuggy two wheel electric golf buggy is undoubtedly the most advanced electric golf buggy on the market. 23,2 Ah Panasonic dry cell Li.Ion. battery technology, powerful brushless motor, full suspension package with balloon turf tires and power and reliability to take on any challenge that electric golf buggies need to meet. On top of all this, the monobuggy is the only foldable Golf buggy on the market, and can easily be transported between home and golf course for you to be ready for your tee-off in no time. We have documentation for the wheel pressure pr. sq. cm (the pressure is less than a normal Golf car with 2 persons) so no damage to the Fairways. Load pressure on Fairways 05.2014
Monobuggy is founded and invented by Bjarne Nielsen: LinkedIn. Monobuggy is the first time, to use a two wheel battery driven foldable buggy for transportation on the golf course. From the very beginning we have had the electrical approach towards transportation on the golf course in mind and we will always work to bring the best quality and environment friendly solutions at affordable prices to the market. At only 25kg. ex. Battery, Rack and Seat-post, the Monobuggy can be transported in your Car.
You will never be in the lead if you follow in others footstep! Be sure always to find new and better approaches, designs and inventions from Monobuggy. We plan to introduce a new revolutionary concept or product on the market each year. The 2018 model will be ready for sale end of February 2018 and offers the new brushless motor with Beltdrive + many new features at only 1.799,- Euro retail. Just send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
Thanks to everybody who visited our Booth during the resent Made in Denmark Golf Event.